Yes, you can try your hand at the business of your dreams without risking your present job, your next mortgage payment, or your kids’ future.
In this One Day The Heroine’s Journey in Paris in the footsteps of Julia Child in Paris, you will discover how a ‘The Heroine’s Journey’ – spending a few vacation days actually working in the business you have always wanted – can be the first step toward making that dream come true.
Revolutionary and practical, this hands-on journey from the founder of The Heroine’s Journey will help you mesh your working life with your deepest sense of self as you learn how to:
- Plan a ‘The Heroine’s Journey’ of your own in any business;
- Build the skills and gather the knowledge you’ll need to embark on your new business;
- Overcome the fear of starting your own business;
- Turn a layoff or other involuntary change into the opportunity of a lifetime;
- Design and create a dream business that does not exist … yet;
- Manage a smooth, safe transition from your present job to your dream business;
- Minimize financial risk as you embark on your bold new life.
Peter de Kuster is the founder of The Heroine’s Journey and Hero’s Journey. In his time, Peter has written about 40 books, lived in ten cities in Europa. He has created his own creative dreamjob.