In The Heroine’s Journey in Paris, you’ll discover in a journey in Paris in the footsteps of creative heroines in Paris of past and present how you can identify, explore, experience , enrich your creative dream business, and how or if you want to pursue it.
Peter de Kuster, founder of The Heroine’s Journey, offers professional, personal and financial perspectives for creative professionals in how to make money doing wha you love. Turn your creative dream job into a reality without jeopardizing your financial stability.
By travelling one, two or more days with Peter in Paris you will gain a better understanding of who you are now; what fulfills you both personally and professionally; how to get from Point A to Point B on the road to your dream job; or perhaps satisfy your curiosity and gain a deeper appreciation for where you are now in your creative life and your creative career.
Why travel The Heroine’s Journey in Paris?
- To “test-drive” your dream business before committing
- To meet an inspiring mentor
- To learn how to strengthen your creative business story
- To learn how to make contacts with opinion leaders in your creative industry
- To boost your confidence
- To explore a passion
- To satisfy your curiosity about ‘the road not taken’
- To test possible careers when you don’t know what is next
- To experience an unusual, invigorating vacation
- To try something new and challenge yourself in new ways
- To gain perspective on your current job, lifestyle and future
- To reconnect with a dormant part of yourself
TRAVEL THE HEROINE’S JOURNEY IN PARIS WITH PETER DE KUSTER
The Heroine’s Journey in Paris is brought to you by Peter de Kuster who is dedicated to educate, amuse and enrich creative professionals.
Almost five years after launching The Heroine’s Journey and The Hero’s Journey, business storyteller Peter has become an irreverent, forceful voice—inspiring people to make make money doing what they love.
To learn more about the possibilities of travelling one day with Peter in Paris mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can read here about the different one day The Heroine’s Journeys in Paris
In this The Heroine’s Journey in Paris, Peter de Kuster, founder of the Heroine’s Journey, explores with you in a one day journey in the footsteps of Coco Chanel the way we tell stories about ourselves to ourselves — and, most important, the way we can change those stories to transform our business and personal lives. Read more