What is the best thing that I love about my work? I love when I see sparkles (brain changes, the reaction to gaining new perspectives) in people’s eyes when I’m giving a talk. That is my favourite thing in the world!!!
What is my idea of perfect happiness? Can happiness be unperfect? I mean happiness is a feeling we were all born with, so is a feeling (one). Is simply perfect when you allow it to happen. But practically speaking, daily happiness.
What is my greatest fear? Heights
Which living persons in my profession do i most admire? Richard Branson, Tony Robbins & of course me!
What is my greatest extravagance? I don’t think I have one but were I put ALL my resources, energy, soul is definitely on my business The Happy World Company.
On what occasion would I lie? I would generally don’t lie but sometimes if that means you are going to hurt someone by telling them the truth I would think twice on how to say it or if I should even say it. Sometimes we make a big deal about something but none else really does care. So I like to think twice before I hurt someone.
What is the thing that I dislike the most in my work? Planning
When and where was I the happiest, in my work? When I am giving a talk or running a workshop. When big companies got in touch with me to teach/ inspire people in their businesses (Google, Decathlon).
If I could, what would I change about myself? My patterns or tendencies with men, my inability to fully commit to any of them because somehow in my head they are not good enough.
What is my greatest achievement in work? Get a private client hiring me for three months coaching for £11.000 and of course not have given up after four years!
Where would I most like to live? Somewhere sunny and where there is 20 all year.
What is my most treasured possession? Doraemon, is a toy, specifically a blue magic cat. You can Google it!
What is my most marked characteristic? I’m very spontaneous and honest
What is my most inspirational location, in my city? A coffee shop called Emporium Vintage
What is my favourite place to eat and drink, in my city? Park – Salad from a healthy shop which I can’t remember the name
What books influenced my life and how?
– The art of loving, it thought me how to love unconditionally
– How to gain friends and influence people, it thought me to listen more and ask good questions, I found it by looking about how to become a leader.
– He is scared, she is scared, it showed me my commitment-phobic problem with men
All of them where found at the perfect time.
You Only Die Once. What music would I listen on my last day? ‘Hijo de la luna’ song by Mecano, I am just listening to it!
Who is my hero or heroine in fiction? Superman
Who are my heroes and heroines in real life? Mum and Juan Planes.
Which movie would I recommend to see once in a lifetime? La vida es bella
What role plays art in my life and work? My mum is an artist (painter) so it’s always very present in my life, I am always looking for places to exhibit her art.
Who is my greatest fan, sponsor, partner in crime? Franeros de Valencia
Whom would I like to work with in 2018? With the top speakers in the world like Richard Branson & Tony Robbins
Which people in my profession would I love to meet in 2018? Richard Branson & Tony Robbins
What project, in 2018, am I looking forward to work on? Smiles for the world and my comedy inspirational videos.
Where can you see me or my work in 2018?
http://www.nereacarryon.com (the link it to my Youtube Channel, Facebook and Blog where I post any updates)
What do the words “Passion Never Retires” mean to me? Your attitude never retires. Living with passion is an attitude that is up to you to stop it or keep it fresh. Keep it fresh! Is a great option!
Which creative heroes and heroines should Peter invite to tell their story? Danny Bent, Sarah Clare
How can you contact me?
email@example.com or through my Facebook profile: @NereaCarryon
Here follows a message of Peter de Kuster, founder of The Heroine’s Journey
The Heroine’s Journey Membership
Become a Friend of The Heroine’s Journey
We’re sometimes not too sure how we get into good friendships. It seems to happen rather mysteriously: we talk of somewhat randomly ‘clicking’ with people. Trying to plan for it sounds like cheating. But in a busy world, the desire to socialise authentically, with interesting, like-minded people, deserves to be addressed directly.
That’s why we created The Heroine’s Journey Friends scheme. Membership gives you the right to invite creative professionals to publish their story for free on The Heroine’sJourney online. Each story made possible by you is anchored around the big idea that when we our quest let’s us travel from a person who interests us to another person who interest them and exchange stories we learn more about ourselves, meet people who can make a difference for you and have more impact in the world with telling our story. Every month, in your own city or somewhere in the world you can invite creative professionals you like to tell their story for the Heroine’s Journey website.
If you have passion for your work, you will find kindred spirits in this way of travelling. The stories you will see of creative professionals you have invited for The Heroine’s Journey are guaranteed to be stimulating and reassuring – as well as prompts to genuine connection and insight. Every creative professional you bring forward to have their story free published on The Heroine’s Journey online, you will be offering a great experience to everyone you meet.
We have two memberships programs I and II
The Heroine’s Journey Membership I Programme Includes
- The right to offer 30 creative professionals of your choice each year to tell their story with The Heroine’s Journey questionnaire as free publicity. The stories are published on the Heroine’s Journey online. Every professional published knows you are the one who made this available for them.
- The right to update your own story at The Heroine’s Journey – questionnaire and picture – two times each year to keep up with your new events, shows, books, performances, videos.
- 10% discount on all The Heroine’s Journey seminars world wide
Price is : Euro 299 for one year
The Heroine’s Journey Membership II Programme Includes
- The right to offer 50 creative professionals of your choice each year to tell their story with The Heroine’s Journey questionnaire as free publicity. The stories are published on the Heroine’s Journey online. Every professional published knows you are the one who made this available for them.
- The right to update your own story at The Heroine’s Journey – questionnaire and picture – four times each year to keep up with your new events, shows, books, performances, videos.
- The right to tell your story in more detail with the Heroine’s Journey questionnaire up to six pages online and add up to ten professional pictures of yourself and your work.
- 20% discount on all The Heroine’s Journey seminars world wide
- free entrance to the special The Heroine’s Journey in One Day conference which is held once every quarter in 2018 (the four locations in 2018 are Paris, London, Rome, Barcelona)
Price is : Euro 449 for one year
The programmes last for 365 days, after which you will be asked if you’d like to renew your subscription.
You want to become a Heroine’s Journey Friend? Mail Peter at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive info how to make that happen.