One Day Event: Know Your Story about You and Your Art in a Day
Price – Euro 295
A One Day Event on the Power of your Story
This event will be a highly sociable, immersive day consisting of inspiring and consoling lecture, stimulating interactions, lively conversation, food and drinks, and exploratory games
What is the Power of your Story?
One of the most striking features of the stories we tell ourselves and others about what we are and what we love to do is how little we understand them. At The Heroine’s Journey, we believe this lack of self knowledge is very often what stands between us and greater fulfillment – a relationship that will bring us joy, a creative business that motivates us each morning, or a wiser approach to those situations where we seem to keep making the same familiar, frustrating errors.
Your Story in a Day will draw on our Core Curriculum, focusing on the exploration of ourselves. The teaching methods aren’t entirely standard – Peter de Kuster invites almost continuous interaction, encouraging participants to actively engage in self-reflection and share their stories, thoughts and realisations with others. As always at our events, we aim to establish an atmosphere where all feel welcome to contribute and question, safe in the knowledge that our courage will be met with warmth, open-mindedness, and good humour.
Our festival on The Power of your Story is for anyone who wishes to explore – as part of a curious, like-minded community – what truly interests, motivates and excites them, as well as what lies behind some of their most important fears, anxieties, and sorrows.
What Will the Event Involve?
Here is a selection of what will be on offer on the day:
- Keynotes session with Peter de Kuster, founder of The Heroine’s Journey
- The Heroine’s Journey Questionnaire Game – our faculty members will prompt honest, daring answers to important questions about our own feelings of passion, happiness, joy, hope, fear, and sorrow
- Your Story Board – a space for your most elusive thoughts as they develop throughout the day
- Lecture, films, music, storytelling exercises and conversation
- A The Heroine’s Journey gift bag filled with Power of Your Story gifts
- Refreshments throughout the day
- An opportunity to make new friends in a community of like-minded individuals