Become a Heroine’s Journey Guide in your own City
If you’re looking to take your coaching work to the next level and you’d like The Heroine’s Journey
to be your travel companion, this is for you…
You don’t have to build your business alone. The Heroine’s Journey is actively looking for inspirational, creative, passionate coaches to join forces with, inspire and guide creative professionals and entrepreneurs in their own city to make money doing which they love, follow their hearts, and move into the next phase of their extraordinary life!
- You’re ready to make a splash in the niche of coaching creative professionals and entrepreneurs!
- You’re ready to make a living serving others from your best coaching abilities, but aren’t quire sure how to reach your Creative Clients®
- You’re interested in improving your business and making more money
- You’re creative, passionate, business-conscious, and you love stories
- You want to belong to a worldwide community of creative professionals who will promote your offerings
- You love deep conversations and getting to the root of a problem, but are still struggling to get your business idea off the ground
- You love creative people and like them want to live life on your terms- you have no reservations about labeling yourself a “coach” or a ‘guide’
- You think The Heroine’s Journey is a-w-e-s-o-m-e!
Over the past 5 years, I’ve worked with men around the globe who want to have a business that matches their creative talents. They succeeded and want more. They felt called to step into bigger shoes and make a difference. Is that you? I’ve worked with hundreds of these men all over the globe in discovering their The Heroine’s Journey and I’ve developed a inspiring, great online platform to connect with creative professionals in every city in the world that makes a splash in any given creative business niche.
The Heroine’s Journey Travel Guide program is a course designed to help great coaches to join forces with the Hero’s Journey brand and work from their own chosen city as guide.
The Heroine’s Journey Travel Guide Certification course is intimate, intensive instruction in the ideas, frameworks, and approaches of being a travel guide for The Heroine’s Journey in your city. This course, taught personally by Peter de Kuster certifies business, life, personal coaches, creative professionals, entrepreneurs, executives, managers, consultants, and trainers as officially endorsed travel guides in their city in Peter de Kuster’s rich portfolio of frameworks, ideation tools and methods.
The Heroine’s Journey instruction in your city provides in-depth coverage of The Heroine’s Journey principles and models, training and practice in creative story telling and story discovery techniques, and approaches for effectively sharing these ideas with travellers. The focus is on transferring knowledge, skills and resources necessary for creating and enhancing compelling travel experiences — either for external clients or internal employees.
The Heroine’s Journey partner program is intimate, intensive instruction in the ideas, frameworks, and approaches of great storytelling by The Heroine’s Journey. This course, taught personally by Peter de Kuster, certifies creative professionals, entrepreneurs, executives, coaches, consultants, and trainers as officially endorsed experts in The Hero’s Journey rich portfolio of storytelling frameworks, story questing tools and methods.
The journey provides in-depth coverage of storytelling principles and models, training and practice in creative business storytelling techniques, and approaches for effectively sharing these ideas with others. The focus is on transferring knowledge, skills and resources necessary for creating and enhancing compelling stories, discovering the stories of your clients and making the story connection.
The Hero’s Journey partner program provides:
- Five days of face-to-face instruction with Peter de Kuster in your own city;
- Every month a skype call to monitor how your business is growing;
- Three-year authorization to practice the endorsed Heroine’s Journey storytelling methods and models
- Specific The Heroine’s Journey website of your city where the stories are published of creative professionals you have invited in your city to tell their stories.
- Special website for The Heroine’s Journey guides with all storytelling frameworks and models used in the course, plus a list of exemplars for each model and facilitation instructions for all exercises
- The right to use the name ‘The Heroine’s Journey Guide for your city’ for use in your promotional materials, business cards, and marketing and training collateral
- Personal foreword in your book, or your website, or your materials by Peter de Kuster telling about our partnership.
- One day follow-up session, after being certified, with Peter de Kuster to be spent with either you alone, with your staff/employees, or with client(s), to jump-start the application of your certification training. The five-day The Heroine’s Journey partner program covers the following:
- Monday – The Power of your Story. Rewrite your story and transform your creative business and life.
- Tuesday – The Heroine’s Journey. Hitting the Sweet Spot with your Stories with the 12 Archetypes and the Seven Plots.
- Wednesday – Your Clients Story. Discovering your clients stories. Find your ideal clients everyday by asking for their stories.
- Thursday – Telling your Story. Jumpstart the creative process of you and your clients with the use of great storytelling. (You are the Storyteller of your Own Life, you can create your own Legend, or Not!)
- Friday – Making the Story Connection. Connecting your story with the story of your clients to enhance your reputation, enrich your relations and make more money doing what you love.
- Each day consists of:
- 1/3 of day: Presentation of storytelling frameworks and models
- 1/3 of day: Participation in facilitated storytelling exercises and review of story questionnaires
- 1/3 of day: Open discussion among participants and ideation about alternative storytelling applications specific to each participant’s needs
In addition, some evening dining and other experiences will be scheduled.
The dedicated follow-up session provides an opportunity for each guide to work side-by-side with Peter de Kuster in applying The Heroine’s Journey material. This not only helps to ensure work becomes translated into action, but it enables Peter to offer additional feedback based on real-world interaction.
Admission into The Heroine’s Journey partner program requires:
- Submission of the The Heroine’s Journey questionnaire. Each questionnaire is individually reviewed by Peter de Kuster, who then makes the determination of accepted candidates
- Pre-journey skype call with Peter to discuss your personal objectives for leveraging The Heroine’s Journey.
The application steps ensure that we admit only those candidates who demonstrate sufficient acuity with the principles outlined in The Heroine’s Journey and who have compelling plans for leveraging their Certification within their business, their work, their organization or with their clients.
Applications can be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Course fees are Euro 4.995 excluding VAT. An invoice for 50% is assessed upon acceptance into the partner program. The remaining fees will be invoiced 30 days prior to the partner program, and must be paid in full prior to attendance.
Questions? Contact Peter de Kuster at 0031 6 33661772 or mail him at email@example.com