BUILD AND GROW YOUR BRAND WITH THE HEROINE’s JOURNEY
If you’re looking to take your life’s work to the next level and you’d like The Heroine’s Journey
to be your travel companion, this is for you…
You don’t have to build your business alone. The Heroine’s Journey is actively looking for inspirational, creative, passionate heroines to join forces with, inspire the world, help others make money doing which they love, follow their hearts, and move into the next phase of their extraordinary life!
- You’re ready to make a splash in your given niche!
- You’re ready to make a living serving others from your highest self, but aren’t quire sure how to reach your Creative Clients®
- You’re interested in improving your business and making more money
- You have been through painful life traumas that have shaped you for the better, but are unsure how to use them in your life’s work
- You’re creative, passionate, business-conscious, and you love stories
- You want to belong to a community who will promote your offerings
- You love deep conversations and getting to the root of a problem, but are still struggling to get your business idea off the ground
- You’re in a transition phase and are ready to live life on your terms- but you have reservations about labeling yourself a “coach”
- You think The Heroine’s Journey is a-w-e-s-o-m-e!
Over the past 5 years, I’ve worked with women around the globe who want to have a business that matches their creative talents. They succeeded and wantmore. They felt called to step into bigger shoes and make a difference. Is that you? I’ve worked with hundreds of these women all over the globe in discovering their The Heroine’s Journey Story® and I’ve developed a inspiring, great online strategy to connect with creative professionals in every city in the world that makes a splash in any given creative business niche.
The Heroine’s Journey Travel Guide certification program is a course designed to help creative heroines join forces with the Heroine’s Journey brand. For 2017 i am looking for Heroine’s working or living in Paris, London, Florence, Berlin, Rome, Barcelona, Malaga, Madrid, Sevilla, Milan, Venice, Amsterdam, Antwerp or Rotterdam.
The Heroine’s Journey Travel Guide Certification course is intimate, intensive instruction in the ideas, frameworks, and approaches of being a travel guide for The Heroine’s Journey in your city for individuals (private tour), small groups (travel in a group), a business team (excursion).This course, taught personally by Peter de Kuster certifies business, life, personal coaches, creative professionals, entrepreneurs, executives, managers, consultants, and trainers as officially endorsed travel guides in their city in Peter de Kuster’s rich portfolio of frameworks, ideation tools and methods.
The Heroine’s Journey instruction in your city provides in-depth coverage of The Heroine’s Journey principles and models, training and practice in creative story telling and story discovery techniques, and approaches for effectively sharing these ideas with travellers. The focus is on transferring knowledge, skills and resources necessary for creating and enhancing compelling travel experiences — either for external clients or internal employees.
To date, more than 20 individuals from countries including the Italy, UK, Netherlands, Belgium, France, Germany have completed this intense weeklong course to became officially sanctioned as The Heroine’s Journey Guide.
- Five days of face-to-face instruction with Peter de Kuster
- Five-year authorization to practice the endorsed methods and models
- Numbered and framed The Heroine’s Journey Guide Certificate, signed by Peter de Kuster
- Your Story as Guide with your Heroine’s Journey Offers online on the Heroine’s Journey website plus texts for each journey and questionnaires for travellers.
- Digital texts and posts of the official The Heroine’s Journey Offers for use in your promotional materials, business cards, and marketing and training collateral
- Personally signed and inscribed copies of The Heroine’s Journey book of Peter de Kuster.
- One day follow-up session, after being certified, with Peter de Kuster to be spent with either you alone, with your staff/employees, or with client(s), to jump-start the application of your Heroine’s Journey guide certification training.The five-day course covers the following:
- Monday – Envisioning The Heroine’s Journey experiences via the Progression of Creative Economic Value and Storytelling the thing
- Tuesday – Hitting the Sweet STORY (4 golden storytelling rules) and WHAT IS YOUR STORY-ing
- Wednesday – Customizing customer travel experiences by eliminating Customer Tragedy (3 Tragedy Rules) and Four Types of Mass Customized Storytelling
- Thursday – Directing creative people to act via telling their business story and questing their client’s story (You are the storyteller of your own business. Change your story, transform your business and life)
- Friday – Going beyond storytelling to Storyselling with Quest Stories
Each travel day consists of:
- 1/3 of day: Presentation of frameworks and models. With the inspiration of heroine’s journey stories of the past in your city
- 1/3 of day: Participation in facilitated exercises and review of facilitation instructions. With the inspiration of stories of heroines in your city of the present which we will meet.
- 1/3 of day: Open discussion with Peter and ideation about alternative applications specific to each participant’s needs
In addition, some evening dining and other experiences will be scheduled.
The dedicated follow-up session provides an opportunity for each certified travel guide to work side-by-side with Peter in applying the learned Heroine’s Journey course material. This not only helps to ensure the course work becomes translated into action, but it enables Peter to offer additional feedback based on real-world interaction.
Admission into the course requires:
- Submission of the Experience Economy Certification courseapplication. Each application is individually reviewed by Peter, who then make the determination of accepted candidates
- Pre-course skype call with Peter to discuss your personal objectives for leveraging the training and Certification.
The application steps ensure that we admit only those candidates who demonstrate sufficient acuity with the principles outlined in The Heroine’s Journey and who have compelling plans for leveraging their Guide Certification within their organizations or with their clients.
Completed applications can be mailed to email@example.com
Course fees are Euro 2.950 excluding BTW which includes all materials and most meals. An invoice for 50% is assessed upon acceptance into the Course. The remaining fees will be invoiced 30 days prior to the Course, and must be paid in full prior to attendance.
Additional details on lodging and related activities will be sent following acceptance into the Course.
Questions? Contact Peter at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a skype call.
Private Certification Courses Also Available
Based on market demand from companies who want more in-depth knowledge and understanding of our The Heroine’s Journey content, we now offer private Certification programs on an “in-house” basis to individual companies. This approach is ideal for organizations who want to equip an ensemble of internal change agents intent on creating a more passionate, creative, entrepreneurial experience for customers and/or employees.
Also museums, bookstores, movie theaters can enhance their offering.
The private course presents the same original The Heroine’s Journey story material as found in the public course, with added focus on the company’s own marketplace challenges and opportunities. And we stage the course at your location and/or your city, minimizing participant travel costs.
Private Certification Courses can be scheduled anytime throughout the year. Send along your email inquiry now to email@example.com