Passion Never Retires in Rome
You need a quest to wake up in the morning and enough money to sleep at night.
More than 10 years ago, Peter started rewriting traditional stories stories of retirement with his groundbreaking Passion Never Retires story. He changed the story about retirement from one focused solely on money on a certain date to one focused on creating a life and work you love and never want to retire from.
In this Passion Never Retires seminar Peter moves that conversation to the next level by challenging coaches (business – life – personal – happiness – creativity – money coaches) to step up, broaden their capacity, and embrace a new role—as Passion Never Retires coach. Passion Never Retires coaching is the future of retirement planning—this new approach represents the value proposition that will separate successful coaches from the rest.
Coaches making the transition to Passion Never Retires coaching understand the characteristics of creating a life and work you love and never want to retire from:
- Passion: If you don’t use your body or your brain, you lose them.
- Purpose: Money can fund purpose, but it cannot create purpose.
- Portfolio: There needs to be a balance between vacation and vocation.
- Power: Physical, intellectual, and spiritual challenges are the hallmarks of those who continue to thrive as they age.
Whether an audience member is a coach or a client of a coach, Peter will inspire and ignite participants as he challenges them. Peter has been challenging and inspiring people around the world for close to 15 years with his unique insights into creating a passionate life and work. Seminar members will walk away from this exciting experience with a new story (and vision) of what Passion Never Retires is and means for them and their clients.
Join us for a truly transformational vacation for the mind.
The price of this three day storytelling journey is Euro 1895 excluding VAT per person
You can reach Peter for questions about dates and the program by mailing him at email@example.com
Read on for a detailed breakdown of the Passion Never Retires itinerary.
What Can I Expect?
Here’s an outline of Passion Never Retires journey.
PART I OLD RETIREMENT MYTHS
- 65 is old
- Retirement is Only about Money
- To Retire = Not Working
- A Life of Ease is the Ultimate Retirement Goal
- Remove Artificial Finish Lines
- Illusions, Delusions and Hypes
PART II. YOUR NEW STORY
- The Premise of your Story. The Purpose of your Life and Art
- The words on your tombstone
- Your ultimate mission, out loud
- Your Story about Working Longer
- Your Story about Living Longer
- The Seven Great Plots
- The Twelve Archetypal Heroines
- The One Great Story
- Purpose is Never Forgettable
- Questioning the Premise
- Lining up
- Flawed Alignment, Tragic Ending
- The Three Rules in Storytelling
- Write Your New Story
PART III PASSION NEVER RETIRES
- Re-inventing Retirement – New Pathways
- Passion Never Retires Coaching Works
- The Real Meaning of Work
- Brain at Work
- Invest in Who You Are
- Collecting a Play Check
- Turning your story into action
- The Story Effect
- Story Ritualizing
- The Storyteller and the art of story
- The Power of Your Story
- Storyboarding your creative process
PART IV THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER
- Staying in the Zone
- Trust the Force
- The Power of Flow
- From Success to Purpose
- Meaningful Pursuits
- Your Next 100.000 Miles
- From Aging to S- Aging
PART V REDEFINING RICH
- Bridging the Gap between Means and Meaning
- The Seven Intangibles
- Return on Life
- Your Portfolio Life
- The Money/Life Puzzle
- Collecting Income for Life
- Maslow meets Money (Safety Money, Freedom Money, Money to Give, Dream Money)
- The Financial Freedom to Have a Creative Life
About Peter de Kuster
Peter de Kuster is the founder of The Heroine’s Journey & Hero’s Journey project, a storyteller which helps professionals to create careers and lives based on whatever story is most integral to their lifes and careers (values, traits, skills and experiences). Peter’s approach combines in-depth storytelling and marketing expertise, and for over 20 years clients have found it effective with a wide range of creative business issues.
Peter is writer of the series The Heroine’s Journey and Hero’s Journey books, he has an MBA in Marketing, MBA in Financial Economics and graduated at university in Sociology and Communication Sciences.