One day one-on-one session with our creative career coach, Peter de Kuster, to define your story about yourself and your creative career priorities, discuss psychological hurdles and think through practical next steps to transform your creative working life. Please note these sessions can only take place in Paris, Rome, London, Berlin, Amsterdam, Florence and Barcelona at the moment.
Creating a business that matches our talents and interests is one of the central tasks of any creative professional. But it can be extremely hard to find the space, energy and focus to zero in on our true aspirations.
Therefore, there may be literally nothing more valuable to invest in than one intensive day of private creative career coaching. In the hands of a good coach, your story about your creative business and life, your creative personality is properly explored and analysed, blocks are investigated and a way forward is sketched.
This session is suitable for creative professionals at any stage of their career, and each session is tailored to individual’s specific needs.
About the Coach
Peter de Kuster is the founder of The Heroine’s Journey & Hero’s Journey project, a storytelling firm which helps creative professionals to create careers and lives based on whatever story is most integral to their lifes and careers (values, traits, skills and experiences). Peter’s approach combines in-depth storytelling and marketing expertise, and for over 20 years clients have found it effective with a wide range of creative business issues.
Peter is writer of the series The Heroine’s Journey and Hero’s Journey books, he has an MBA in Marketing, MBA in Financial Economics and graduated at university in Sociology and Communication Sciences.
- Once you have purchased a session you will be given information to get in touch and arrange a date and time for your session.
- Private Career Tour sessions usually take place on fridays or saturdays.
- This is a very popular coaching service and is often booked up to 2 months in advance. We will endeavour to book an appointment date as soon as possible.
- Please note that once your appointment time and date have been confirmed, we have a forty-eight hour cancellation policy. Any cancellations less than 48 hours prior to an appointment, or any no-shows will be charged. Any requests to reschedule less than 48 hours prior to an appointment, cannot be guaranteed and the original appointment will be charged for other than in exceptional circumstances.
- We will refund creative career sessions that have been paid for but not taken place within 6 months of the booking. If the booking was made more than 6 months ago but less than a year ago, we will gladly offer a gift voucher for the original value of the booking. Bookings made over 12 months ago that were not arranged, cannot be refunded other than in exceptional circumstances. If you were gifted a session that you do not wish to take, then we will happily exchange this for a gift voucher within 12 months of the original booking. To request a refund or exchange for a gift voucher please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The price for a 8 hour Private Career Tour with Peter de Kuster is Eur 1295.00 excluding VAT. Book your session by sending an email to email@example.com. We will send you an invoice and confirm the date.