Private Tour is an one-on-one journey in a world city with Peter de Kuster to define your creative career priorities, discuss hurdles in the stories you tell about yourself and your creative business and think through practical next steps to transform your creative life and business.
Finding a creative business that matches our talents and interests is one of the central tasks of any creative professional’s life. But it can be extremely hard to find the space, energy and focus to zero in on our true aspirations.
Therefore, there may be literally nothing more valuable to invest in a private tour of “The Heroine’s Journey”. In the hands of Peter de Kuster our personalities are properly scanned and analysed, blocks in the stories we tell ourselves are investigated and a way forward is sketched.
This session is suitable for creative professionals at any stage of their career, and each session is tailored to individual’s specific needs.
Book your private story coaching tour
You can choose from two options:
- The Heroine’s Journey Intensive. This is one day private story coaching, one – on – one with Peter de Kuster. The price is Euro 2500 excluding VAT. You can bring your (business) partner to the private tour if you choose to.
- The Heroine’s Journey Impact. This is three day private story coaching one – on – one with Peter de Kuster. The price is Euro 7500 excluding VAT. You can bring your (business) partner to the private tour if you choose to.
Please note the private tours Intensive can take place in Amsterdam, Antwerp, Berlin, Barcelona, Bern, Bruxelles, Florence, London, Malaga, Madrid, Milan, München, Paris, Rome, Rotterdam, Sevilla, Venice, Vienna and Zürich at the moment.
The private tours Impact are offered in Amsterdam, Antwerp, Berlin, Barcelona, Bern, Bruxelles, Copenhagen, Florence, London, Los Angeles, Malaga, Madrid, Melbourne, Milan, München, New York, Oslo, Paris, Rome, Rotterdam, Sevilla, Sydney, Venice, Vienna and Zürich.
You can book Peter by mailing him at email@example.com
- Once you have purchased a private tour you will be given information to get in touch and arrange a date and time for your private tour.
- Private tours will take place at any given day of the week. The private tour will take place in a story rich city.
- Please note that once your appointment time and date have been confirmed, we have a forty-eight hour cancellation policy. Any cancellations less than 48 hours prior to an appointment, or any no-shows will be charged. Any requests to reschedule less than 48 hours prior to an appointment, cannot be guaranteed and the original appointment will be charged for other than in exceptional circumstances.