Storyteller in One Day
Paris 2 October 2019
The future belongs to storytellers: artists, inventors, creative and holistic “right-brain” thinkers whose abilities mark the fault line between who gets ahead and who doesn’t.
Drawing on stories and research from around the world, Peter de Kuster (founder of The Hero’s Journey & The Heroine’s Journey project outlines the ten fundamentally human storytelling abilities that are absolute essentials for professional success and personal fulfillment–and reveals how to master them. Storyteller in One Day takes travellers to a daring new place, and a provocative and necessary new way of thinking about a future that’s already here.
If you want to get results, start connecting with the right side of the brain.
Peter de Kuster will learn you to be a better storyteller. As successful professionals know, it’s all about making human connections—and it takes more than mathematical, selling, and organizational skills to make those connections. It takes intuitive insight and a desire to know who your clients are, so you can begin speaking a language they will understand.
In this affecting and illuminating presentation, Peter talks about the three aspects of becoming a more intuitive professional:
- Understanding the power of emotion in the decision-making process
- Understanding your client’s story before attempting to tell your own story
- Understanding the power of the analogy and metaphor in explaining your products and services
Join us for a truly transformational vacation for the mind.
You can have a preview of Storyteller in One Day on a special website here
The price of this one day storytelling seminar is Euro 995 excluding VAT per person
When you want to attend with 2 or more people there are special prices.
You can reach Peter for questions about dates and the program by mailing him at email@example.com
09.40 Tea & Coffee on arrival
10.00 Morning Session
13.00 Lunch Break
14.00 Afternoon Session
Read on for a detailed breakdown of the Storyteller in One Day itinerary.
What Can I Expect?
Here’s an outline of the Storyteller in One Day journey.
PART I HOW TO PUT HALF OF YOUR CLIENT’S BRAIN TO SLEEP
- Why Statistics Don’ t Sell and Stories Do
- Learning to Speak the Language of the Right Brain
- What is your Gut Feeling? How Decisions Really Get Made
PART II BECOMING A BETTER STORYTELLER
- Reading and Leading Others
- Getting Others to Tell their Story
- How Humor Get You Further than Self Promotion
- Making The Intuitive Leap with Your Client
- Using Analogies and Metaphors to Move Your Clients and Products
PART III STORYTELLING IN DESIRABLE MARKETS
- Telling the Story of the Affluent
- Telling the Story of the 65+
- Telling the Woman’ s Story
- Telling the Story of Creatives
- Let Me Tell You A Story
About Peter de Kuster
Peter de Kuster is the founder of The Heroine’ s Journey & The Hero’s Journey
Peter is founder of the Heroine’s Journey and Hero’s Journey project where worldwide thousands of professionals shared their story of making money doing what you love. He wrote 50+ books. Peter has an MBA in Marketing, MBA in Financial Economics and graduated at university in Sociology and Communication Sciences.
You can contact Peter at firstname.lastname@example.org