Supporting Key Business Needs
Even the smartest business strategy will struggle to succeed without an engaged workforce. We believe that the power of personal storytelling is the key to better people performance and long-term engagement. Alongside technical skills, individuals who can master a range of storytelling skills are better able to adapt, thrive, manage themselves and succeed at their work. Our core storytelling skills program is designed to support businesses through a number of pressing challenges, including:
- Supporting change management journeys and helping to overcome change resistance.
- Encouraging innovation cultures.
- Fostering cultures of trust and accountability.
- Bridging generational and cultural differences in working styles.
- Empowering high performance teams.
- Building global team dynamics (global presence across: Amsterdam, Antwerp, Barcelona, Berlin, Florence, Lisbon, London, Madrid, Malaga, Paris, Rome, Venice).
- Leadership development.
- People engagement and resilience.
What we offer
- 12 storytelling skills workshops delivered by Peter de Kuster and his world class faculty for tailored, modular learning journeys.
- Social and conversational customised events such as our ‘A night of better storytelling’ formats or ‘Storytelling Salons’, or ‘Storytelling for Business’.
- A keynote Peter de Kuster speaking series.
How we work
Understand: getting to know your story and the story of your organisation
Unpick: identifying areas of storytelling development
Build and Refine: designing a storytelling programme that’s best for you
Engage: turning employees ‘on’ to storytelling training
Ignite: interactive group learning, bitesize workshops, arriving at great stories
Practice and Embed: making your new stories a consistent part of the way you live and work
The price of this 24 hour storytelling seminar is Euro 2850 excluding VAT per person
When you want to attend with 2 or more people there are special prices.
You can reach Peter for questions about dates and the program by mailing him at email@example.com
09.40 Tea & Coffee on arrival
10.00 Morning Session
13.00 Lunch Break
14.00 Afternoon Session