Yes, you can try your hand at the career of your dreams without risking your present job, your next mortgage payment, or your kid’s future.
In The Heroine’s Journey in Paris in the footsteps of Julia Child, Coco Chanel, Catherine Deneuve and lots of creative heroines you will discover how spending a few hours or days actually working in the profession you have always wanted and meeting somebody who has your dreamjob, can be the first step toward making that dream come true.
Revolutionary and practical, this hands on one day journey in Paris from the founder of The Heroine’s Journey will help you mesh your working life with your deepest sense of self as you learn how to:
- Plan a Heroine’s Journey of your own in any career
- Build the skills and gather the knowledge you will need to embark on your new career
- Overcome the fear of changing careers
- Turn a layoff or other involuntary career change into the opportunity of a lifetime
- Design and create a dream job that doesn’t exist … yet
- Manage a smooth, safe transition from your present job to your dream job
- Minimize financial risk as you embark on your bold new life.
Why The Heroine’s Journey?
- To “test drive” your dream job before committing
- To find a mentor
- To learn the “ins and outs” of the business
- To make contacts in the industry
- To boost your confidence
- To explore a passion
- To satisfy your curiosity about “the road not taken”
- To test possible careers when you don’t know what’s next
- To try something new and challenge yourself in new ways
- To gain perspective on your current job, lifestyle and future
- To reconnect with a dormant part of yourself.
DETAILS FOR Wednesday 30TH SEP 2016
Peter de Kuster is the founder of The Heroine’s Journey and Hero’s Journey. In his time, Peter has written about 400 books, lived in ten cities in Europa. He has created his own creative dreamjob.