The Grand Tour
On The Grand Tour you’ll explore your own story, the story you tell yourself – conscious and/or unconscious about the very reason behind your existence on this planet. You will begin telling your story stronger by applying the three rules of great storyteling: 1. make it a quest, 2. act with purpose 3. be in flow every day of your life. Live your quest.
With Storyteller skills now part of your DNA, at The Grand Tour you’ll:
- Throw away the formula and let passion guide you spontaneously and intuitively, with true creativity
- Feel confident working with a wide array of specific stories of clients including their myths about making money, self promotion and time management.
- Elicit and reveal the real core story conflicts underneath the surface story
- Experience a full Heroine’s Journey with the twelve archetypes, the seven story plots, the two big conflicts in everyone’s story and the great resolutions of your story; tragedy and comedy.
The Grand Tour is intimate, intensive instruction in the ideas, frameworks, and approaches of great storytelling by The Heroine’s Journey. This course, taught personally by Peter de Kuster, certifies creative professionals, entrepreneurs, executives, coaches, consultants, and trainers as officially endorsed experts in The Heroine’s Journey rich portfolio of storytelling frameworks, story questing tools and methods.
The journey in the story rich city of Rome provides in-depth coverage of storytelling principles and models, training and practice in creative business storytelling techniques, and approaches for effectively sharing these ideas with others. The focus is on transferring knowledge, skills and resources necessary for creating and enhancing compelling stories, discovering the stories of your clients and making the story connection.-
The Grand Tour provides:
- Five days of face-to-face instruction with Peter de Kuster
- Three-year authorization to practice the endorsed storytelling methods and models
- Special partner website with all storytelling frameworks and models used in the course, plus a list of exemplars for each model and facilitation instructions for all exercises
- The right to use the name ‘The Heroine’s Journey Guide for your city’ for use in your promotional materials, business cards, and marketing and training collateral
- Personal foreword in your book, or your website, or your materials by Peter de Kuster telling about our partnership.
- One day follow-up session, after being certified, with Peter de Kuster to be spent with either you alone, with your staff/employees, or with client(s), to jump-start the application of your certification training.
The five-day The Grand Tour covers the following:
- Monday – The Power of your Story. Rewrite your story and transform your creative business and life.
- Tuesday – The Heroine’s Journey. Hitting the Sweet Spot with your Stories with the 12 Archetypes and the Seven Plots.
- Wednesday – Your Clients Story. Discovering your clients stories. Find your ideal clients everyday by asking for their stories.
- Thursday – Telling your Story. Jumpstart the creative process of you and your clients with the use of great storytelling. (You are the Storyteller of your Own Life, you can create your own Legend, or Not!)
- Friday – Making the Story Connection. Connecting your story with the story of your clients to enhance your reputation, enrich your relations and make more money doing what you love.
Each day consists of:
- 1/3 of day: Presentation of storytelling frameworks and models
- 1/3 of day: Participation in facilitated storytelling exercises and review of story questionnaires
- 1/3 of day: Open discussion among participants and ideation about alternative storytelling applications specific to each participant’s needs
In addition, some evening dining and other experiences will be scheduled.
The dedicated follow-up session provides an opportunity for each guide to work side-by-side with Peter de Kuster in applying The Heroine’s Journey material. This not only helps to ensure The Grand Tour work becomes translated into action, but it enables Peter to offer additional feedback based on real-world interaction.
Admission into The Grand Tour requires:
- Submission of the The Heroine’s Journey questionnaire. Each questionnaire is individually reviewed by Peter de Kuster, who then makes the determination of accepted candidates
- Pre-journey skype call with Peter to discuss your personal objectives for leveraging The Grand Tour.
The application steps ensure that we admit only those candidates who demonstrate sufficient acuity with the principles outlined in The Heroine’s Journey and who have compelling plans for leveraging their Certification within their business, their work, their organization or with their clients.
Applications can be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Course fees are Euro 1.895 excluding VAT and excluding travel/hotel/meals expenses and admissions to musea. An invoice for 50% is assessed upon acceptance into the Grand Tour. The remaining fees will be invoiced 30 days prior to the Grand Tour, and must be paid in full prior to attendance.
Questions? Contact Peter de Kuster at 0031 6 33661772 or mail him at email@example.com