Creative folks often know all too well that the muse doesn’t always strike when you want it to, or when the deadline for your next brilliant project is creeping up on you like an ill-fitting turtleneck. Originality doesn’t follow a time clock, even when you have to. While conventional time management books offer tons of instruction for using time wisely, they are traditionally organized in a linear fashion, which just isn’t helpful for the right-brain mind.
In Time for Heroines, the founder of the Heroine’s Journey Peter de Kuster offers real advice for using the strengths of artistic folks—like originality and resourcefulness—to adopt innovative time-saving solutions, such as:
* Learning to say no when your plate is just too full
* How to know when a good job, not a great one, is good enough
* Making “to do” lists that include fun stuff, too—that way you won’t feel overwhelmed by work
* Time-saving techniques around the house that give you more time to get your work done and more time to spend with your loved ones
* The keys to clutter control that will keep your work space and your living space neat
With these and lots of other practical tips, Peter de Kuster will help anyone, from the time-starved caterer rushing to prepare for her next party to the preoccupied painter who forgets when the electric bill is due, make the most of their time and turn the clock and the calendar into friends, not foes.
09.40 Tea & Coffee on arrival at Hotel Lutetia Paris
10.00 Morning Trip
13.00 Lunch Break
14.00 Afternoon Trip
About One Day Trips
Our intensive workshops provide an opportunity to work with Peter de Kuster over the course of a highly structured journey in Paris.
Sessions are limited to 22 participants. Food and drink, including lunch, is included in the ticket price of Euro 350 excluding VAT