The heroine’s journey is about saying ‘yes’ to yourself and in so doing, becoming more fully alive and more effective in the world…The quest is replete with dangers and pitfalls, but it offers great rewards: the capacity to be successful in the world, knowledge of the mysteries of the human soul, and the opportunity to find and express your unique gifts in the world.
In this bold and original program during La Biennale of Venice, Peter shows that the heroine’s journey isn’t just for certain women under special circumstances. Exploring the many heroic paths available to each of us, at every point in our lives, this innovative program enables us to live heroically by activating and applying twelve archetypes in our lives.
This journey outlines with the great stories of Venice as inspiration the twelve archetypal story patterns that can aid inner development and the quest for wholeness.
‘These archetypes are inner guides that can help us:’
• prepare for the journey, by learning how to become successful members of society
• embark upon the quest, by becoming initiated into the mysteries of the human soul; and
• return to transform our lives as a result of claiming our uniqueness and personal power
Created for individuals seeking to realise their full potential and professionals engaged in empowering others, Peter shows how heroine journeys differ by the age, gender, and cultural background of the seeker, and how archetypes help awaken our capacities. A unique diagnostic test, the Heroine Journey Index, and exercises are included to help us understand and awaken our inner guides.
Your Heroines Within to Italy’s La Biennale di Venezia
- The most important and the most prestigious event on the international arts calendar.
- The oldest and the largest established biennale in the world.
- Boutique tour (up to 8 participants).
- 5 afternoons of art, wine and gourmet treats.
Your Heroines Within Venice is designed to inspire & enrich your own story through discovery and exploration of La Biennale di Venezia – International Art Exhibition, in Italy.
Your Heroines Within Venice explores ideas and issues, allowing you to be re-stimulated and re-energised visually. The Biennale is considered the most important and prestigious event on the international contemporary arts calendar, and the oldest and largest established biennale in the world.
In this special tour, we cover Giardini della Biennale, Arsenale, pavilions and various locations hidden in opulent Venetian buildings.
Your Heroines Within Venice “pack” includes the meeting spots and destinations for each day – the destinations are never revealed upfront. Your guides will then take you to quirky bars and local eateries, as well as areas around Venice.
Price: Euro 4.300 exluding VAT
- accommodation at Hotel San Marco Palace in twin/double room or single room (6 nights; daily breakfast)
- the tours: 5 afternoons of art (with entry to the Biennale and other relevant venues), wine and gourmet treats
- one-week water travel pass.
Not included: Meals other than those specified, items of personal nature, airfares, airport levies and taxes, travel insurance
For more information, please contact us by mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org